Save the bees and BAN Glyphosate NOW!
On April 5th 2017 I was walking my dog in my local recreation area, in Bournemouth, UK, when I noticed two people dressed in full protective clothing, spraying all around the playground. I asked one of the men what he was doing and he said, “I am spraying Glyphosate”. My heart missed a beat as I had only just a couple of days before, watched Dr Stephanie Seneff’s presentation on Glyphosate, so I was immediately aware of the full implications of what he was doing. I immediately thought of all the wildlife in the area knowing that just even with regard to the bees, Glyphosate impaired the bees’ communication, homing and foraging ability, flight activity, ability to discriminate by smell, learning, and immune systems, leading ultimately to extinction of local bees.
A few days later………
The council had already ploughed and seeded a lot of areas with wild flowers to save the bees and encourage local wildlife, but ironically all these areas were also sprayed (see photo below), making these areas into dead zones and lethal to all the wildlife in the area, rather than safe zones. I later learned these wildlife ploughed up areas were all over Bournemouth, so no doubt they were all sprayed, and not just that, the council also ordered the spraying of all the pavements in streets all around Bournemouth! No wonder, I haven’t seen a bee this year!
Save the Bees and BAN Glyphosate NOW!
“Two thirds of animal species on Earth have been wiped out in the last 50 years.”
(The Telegraph Newspaper, UK ‐ Oct 2016)Independent scientists have now discovered that Glyphosate is one of the biggest causal factors of the current mass extinction of life on Earth.
- Glyphosate is the most commonly used herbicide in the world.
- First patented in 1969 by Monsanto, it then went on to be used by all the other Biotech giants, and in 2007 the patent expired and it is now used universally in all herbicides and pesticides.
- Monsanto went on to create GMOs which were “Roundup Ready” i.e they could be sprayed heavily with Glyphosate and would not die (perfect delivery system!)
- Glyphosate is used by farmers everywhere, and “Roundup” is the most popular garden herbicide in the world, and Governments everywhere use it for all public gardens and amenities.
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) say that Glyphosate is “safe” because all the research they base their findings on, was provided by the organization which created the herbicide, and that research didn’t go beyond 3 months in rats (The tumours in the rats only began to become obvious after 3 months).
- The reason the EPA and the EFSA were led to believe Glyphosate was safe for humans, was because it only kills bacteria. Glyphosate kills bacteria by destroying the shikimate pathway in them, and since humans do not have a shikimate pathway, it was believed it was safe for humans. However, independent scientists like Dr Stephanie Seneff and Dr Zach Bush have found that for every one human cell, there should be at least ten beneficial bacteria. So, given the fact that we have trillions of cells in our bodies, it means we should have at least ten times that of good beneficial bacteria! According to Dr Zach Bush we should have at least 20,000 different species of bacteria in the human gut, for optimum health. Bacteria provide the building blocks for all life – without bacteria there is no life! Bacteria are essential. The shikimate pathway is the metabolic route by which all beneficial bacteria provide the essential life giving compounds and amino acids necessary for all life and all living things, including humans, animals, birds, bees.
- All fungi and algae have a shikimate pathway.
- Glyphosate works synergistically with other poisons to multiply their effect.
“We know ‘Roundup’, the commercial name of the glyphosate based herbicide, contains many other chemicals, which when mixed together are 1,000 times more toxic than glyphosate on its own.” Dr Robin Mesnage of Kings College London.
- Dr Stephanie Seneff and others have now shown there is a strong correlation between, when Glyphosate was first introduced in 1974 and the sudden increase in diseases worldwide like, Cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, Autism, cardiovascular disease, Parkinson’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis, ALS, ADD, anxiety disorders, depression, Infertility, vascular disorders, Diabetes, Dementia, and so on.
- Scientists have now found that every different species of bacteria killed in our gut by glyphosate becomes a toxic chemical e.g. for example, two of the chemicals created are ammonia and formaldehyde (It has now been discovered that Autism and Alzheimer patients have greater amounts of ammonia and formaldehyde.) Scientists have now discovered that many gastrointestinal issues, such as inflammatory bowel disease, chronic diarrhea, colitis, Crohn’s disease, obesity, colic and so on, all stem from unhealthy gut bacteria.
Glyphosate has been found to:
- inhibit the body’s ability to fight disease.
- chelate minerals like iron, cobalt, manganese, etc (prevent the body from accessing certain minerals).
- disrupt nutrients, hormones and neurotransmitters in the body, leading to deficiencies in Folate, Vitamin K, Vitamin A, Vitamin D and cobalamin (B12).
- interferes with the function of vital liver enzymes.
- accumulate in the soils and in the bodies of humans, animals, birds, and insects.
- Glyphosate is water soluble so it is in the moisture in the air we breathe, found in the rain, and water supplies all around the world are contaminated. It is now in our rivers, affecting the algae in fresh water systems,it has been found in wells, ground waters and reservoirs across Europe, UK, America, Africa, Asia and countries all around the world.
- Glyphosate is found in breast milk in feeding mothers across the world.
- The U.S. uses 25% of all the Glyphosate used in the world.
- Glyphosate is found in all non‐organic animal feeds and all commercially produced vegetable and food products.
- Here are just a few of the 70 GMO ‘RoundUp Ready’ crops mentioned in the presentation given by Dr Thierry Vrain to Congress in June 2016
Alfalfa, Almonds, Apples, Apricots, Artichokes. Asparagus, Avocados, Barley, Beans, Blueberries, Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Cabbage, Cranberries, Canola, Grapes, Oranges, Potatoes, Rice, Soy beans, Spinach, Squash, Strawberries, Sugar Beets, Sugarcane, Sunflowers, Sweet Corn, Tangelos, Tangerines, Tobacco, Tomatoes, Walnuts, Watermelons, Wheat.References
Note: Dr Zach Bush and his team have discovered an antidote called ‘Restore‘ that can offset the effects of glyphosate to help relieve and heal a lot of common gut health problems. I tried bringing it into the UK to sell on Amazon UK but I needed permission from my local council to sell it on Amazon. Sadly I was given some ridiculous excuse that it didn’t meet EU regulation standard. So I went to the Government Food Standards department but they said the same thing. They are quite happy for you to consume glyphosate but you are not allowed to use a product to protect yourself from its harmful effects. Another product allowed by the Food Standards department is Aspartame !